With Industrial Bank's continued growth, there are a number of career possibilities that can provide the type of challenge and diversity that you look for in a company and in a job.
Industrial State Bank
Human Resources Department
3201 Strong Ave.
Kansas City Kansas
Phone: (913) 831-2000
Fax: (913) 236-3257
Industrial State Bank offers a wide array of benefits for both full- and part-time employees. In addition, our benefits package is designed to give a solid foundation for financial protection for employees and their families.
- Major Medical Plan - options include Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plan and a High Deductible Plan
- Dental Plan
- Prescription Plan - Including a mail away program for 90 day supply of maintenance medications
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Spouse/Dependent Life Insurance
- Voluntary Cancer Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Salary Deferral Savings Plan (401k) with employer match
- 401(k) Investment Options
- Flexible Benefits Program (Section 125/Cafeteria Plan) - Dependent Care Reimbursement (Spending Account), Pre-Tax Family Health/Dental premiums, and Medical Reimbursement (Spending Account)
- Sick/Personal Leave Programs
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive Vacation Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program - Covering all employees and their families. Program provides confidential counseling, parenting advice, dependent care problems, legal consultation/referral, consumer credit counseling/referral, and more. Services are prepaid by the bank.
- Internal and external training opportunities - Including paid tuition/books for courses taken through the American Institute of Banking
- Free and Discounted Banking Services including Internet Banking and Online Bill Pay
- Business Casual Friday & Saturday
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
It is the policy of Industrial State Bank to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in a harassment-free work environment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam Era/Disabled Veteran status.
Note: These benefits may be changed at any time and are not a contract or guarantee of employment of any kind. Various benefits may require certain eligibility requirements. Contact Human Resources for details.
If you chose to submit a resume, please do not include any confidential information.
Send Us Your Résumé
You may e-mail your resume to our bank by attaching and submitting